sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2012

Save the date...

Last Saturday we went to the park nearby to shot same save the date pics for my friend's wedding, next year... 
We have a lot of digital images and are making some photobooth style prints... 
These are just the rest of the black and white roll I had on my OM...

It was a pleasent sunny morning and when I had a great time looking at the images (specialy the non digital ones) and looking back in time...








Can't believe it's Friday again! Time's flying so fast...
Still no plans for the weekend... But I can't wait for it!
What about you?

4 comentários:

  1. Wonderful photos in black and white. Great impressions from the preparation. Best regards, Synnöve

    ResponderExcluir
  2. yes, time flies *sigh*

    what a lovely project. the first picture is so very cute!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love those pictures...
    Best regards from Paris,

    Pierre

    ResponderExcluir