sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2012

Que pasa Ny?


I won't even try to pretend I'm not a fan!
I do think The Beatles were one of the best things that ever happened to music... lol (fan talking, I'm sorry)
Every time I go to NYC, the Strawberry Fields, in Central Park, is an obligation... (and this time, with my, even more fan than I, father was, for sure, no different).
We stayed about 4 days in Manhattan and went to this spot every single day... just to pass by... (our hotel was not far, and it was NOT a coincidence)

One day my dearest boy asked me what was my favorite song of all… I, for sure, thought that it had to be a Beatles song. I must say that this song change according to my mood, to what I’m living, to how I’m feeling, etc… Nevertheless, one thing’s for sure: my favorite song of all will ALWAYS be a Beatles song.
As I started talking about my favorite boy, for now I’ll leave you with this one
Wishing you all a great weekend!


PS. don't you just love my red converse? ;o)














2 comentários:

  1. oh sweetie...... you know he thinks and talks about you all the time! and listens to the music you gave himm all the time too and as a consequence me too (everything is on my ipod ;)).
    I did not have the courage to tell him that you were not coming in september yet....

    ResponderExcluir
  2. i do love your red chucks!
    lovely pictures. as always you make me wanna travel :)
    hugs!

    ResponderExcluir