segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

panoramic...

One of my tasks at work is to take pictures. Actually is to take boring pics of the clients art work (and by art work, I mean anything that comes with a frame). But the good thing is that, the company provides me with a camera... since mine broke, a couple of weeks ago they gave me a new one, and guess what? It takes panoramic pictures!!!! I was so so so so so so happy that I spent the entire day taking panoramic pictures around the office...






10 comentários:

  1. Un très bel effet !
    Bonne journée,

    Pierre

    ResponderExcluir
  2. bem legal :-) love sampa's skyline!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Que legal! Eu já fiz umas tentativas toscas de juntar várias fotos de Porto Alegre pra formar uma panorâmica. Beijo!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. so great and looks like a lot of fun :)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Wow - you´ll have a really cool birthday then, I´m envious! :-D

    ResponderExcluir