sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2012

killing time...

at the airport...

Daddy's going away on vacation and decided to take me with him. Actually, the whole reason of the trip was that I would come along... :o)
We're taking the american music road, from New Orleans to Nashville, stoping in Memphis.
Boarding in about about an hour... will read, comment and post as much as I can... 


For now, I'll leave you with a few images of my busy busy busy week...
wishing you all a lovely weekend!
soundtrack for my trip 














6 comentários:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun - enjoy! :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Tantos detalhes nessas unhas :)
    acho fofo

    ResponderExcluir
  3. ps: looking forward to seeing your musician pics :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. GREAT! enjoy and take lots of pictures :)
    new orleans is my favourite city in the US so far. just look at all these old and huge trees they have all around the city. sigh. i wish i could join you ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Wonderful moments from your life. Great capture !
    Kind regards, Synnöve

    ResponderExcluir