quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

my only mystery is to have no mysteries...

Went to the movies yesterday... I thought I wouldn't like the movie but, "what the hack" - I thought to myself - "I like the actor, so"... 
In the end, I liked the movie and, actually, left the theatre a bit nostalgic... 
In fact the movie had NOTHING to do with nostalgia, but... sometimes mind plays tricks on us... 
useless to try and understand it... 
Well, because of that nostalgia, I started reading one of my favorite books for the... well, again! Can't count anymore. lol


"I don't know if we miss what we really lived, or what we thought we lived, or wished we lived. Memory in selective."
"I miss, because I feel exiled of happiness, or at least, of the idea of happiness."



oh! and some music to share my nostalgia...

2 comentários:

  1. beautiful shots, sweetie
    i wish i would have tried this praktica before you left and i also miss us discovering our photos together.
    did i tell you that the last roll of you and s. turned out blank. you can't imagine how sad it made me.
    looking forward to see you, cook you a risotto and make you home made sorbets (which from s.'s point of view taste too much like fruits ;))

    oh... and i am still thinking about liana's feijoada!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. beautiful words.

    i neither know the movie nor the book but u made me curious...

    ResponderExcluir