terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

Brazilian Paris or Parisian Brazil?

I don't wanna be lonely tonight...


I had a busy weekend...
Friday I went out with about everyone without actually making plans with everyone... (went out with my cousin and bumped into my brother and his friends, Nina and Flavia...) it's almost like São Paulo didn't have 19 million of people...
Saturday went to have pizza @ Fefê's new place... girls night in! :o)
Sunday Ferrari WON and I went to have dinner with Paris... it's both great and weird to be meeting (almost) all of them here, in São Paulo... got me thinking about those years... the family we were... the Sunday's afternoons... the Christmas... the people coming and going... the talks... the sunny and the chilly days... Marilena and Bruno made Paris a home, with all our traditions, not only to me, but to a lot of people... and people who didn't even had our traditions... 
Brazil was in Paris... now, somehow, Paris is in Brazil...
I hope you all had great weekends...



winter 


my desk


on my way to work

5 comentários:

  1. Amei o seu texto. Tão seu, mas ao mesmo tempo, tão familiar... Beijo!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. this really sounds like a busy weekend. but busy in a beautiful way :)hope ur week is going to be a relaxed one!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. j'ai tjs rêvé de d'aller voir deux trois coins au brésil....

    ResponderExcluir