quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2013

“I belong to this notebook and this pencil”

I read books over and over again. I have an enormous list of books I want to read (some of them I already bought), and then, I catch myself reading one of my favorites for the 1000000000th time.
I've been dreaming in French, so, I think I got nostalgic and Hamingway's "a movable feast" is my new old best friend.

"But then I knew that everything good and bad left an emptiness when it stopped. But if it was bad, the emptiness filled up by itself. If it was good you could only fill it by finding something better."





3 comentários:

  1. "new old best friends" are the best :)
    you made me curious...haven't read it yet...going to try i it out.
    hugs from germany!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Marvelous photos of this special place. Great !

    ResponderExcluir
  3. same paris nostalgia here! reading the exact same book at the moment! again :) it's lovely isn't it?

    ResponderExcluir